- What is Contractor Scripts?
- What are the system requirements to run Contractors Script?
- Is the full source code included or do you encrypt it?
- How many websites can I use a license for?
- Are there any additional (recurring) fees I should know about?
- Can you install the script for us?
- Is support included when I buy a license?
- Do you require us to link back? Do we need to pay extra for branding removal?
- Do we need our own hosting account or can you host it on your servers for us?
- Do you provide customization services for your script?
- What are the system requirements to run the script?
- How do I install the script?
Contractor scripts is a reverse auction script similar to Mybuilder, Myhammer and Redbeacon. It is a PHP script to run your own marketplace.
Any plain hosting account that supports PHP and MySQL should be able to run it. If you are having troubles getting it up, we do offer free installation to all clients.
You'll have the fully unencrypted source code to play with, making it possible to implement your own functionality or integrate your own custom features.
You can run the script on 1 domain name.
Once you purchase our clone script from us, you'll have complete ownership of it. There are no other hidden or recurring (monthly or yearly) fees involved.
You can also opt to let us install the script for you at no extra cost.
Free technical support for 1 years is included in the price.
We don't require you to link back to our site or pay extra to have the copyright removed. You can run it as if the system was developed by your own team.
You can choose whether to use our clone script on your own server or host it on the servers maintained by us for a small fee. We keep your site up and running so you can focus on your marketplace.
Yes we do. Please take a look at the customization section for a full list of services and their rates.
It should run on any plain hosting account that support PHP and MySQL. If you have trouble getting it up, we do provide a free install service and are happy to help you set it up.
1. edit the config file in "inc/php/config.
2. upload the script to your ftp
3. create a mysql
4. import the mysql dump db
5. edit the paypal api info in "paypalfunctions.php"
6. languages/translations can be edited in "inc/lang"