Contractor Scripts is an online software system written in PHP and MySQL, that allows anyone (with or without programming knowledge) to easily set up and run their own tradesmen marketplace.
It offers features similar to the most popular marketplaces: MyBuilder.com, Myhammer.com, Ratedpeople.com, Redbeacon.com, Thumbtack.com, Oneflare.com and TuManitas.com. Although our software has its own unique benefits, look and feel, it is often referred to as a clone script of these websites.
Instead of developing and designing the system on your own (which would cost you at least $10,000 and several months of work), our out-of-the-box software solution allows you to jumpstart your project and focus on running and growing your marketplace instead. With a minimum investment of $199 for the entire software package (royalty-free) you can have your own successful tradesmen marketplace up and running in less than 15 minutes. We even provide a free installation service and webhosting in case you are not familiar with setting up and running your own web software.
Simple put: our marketplace software connects home owners (looking for builders) and contractors (looking for work) via a secure, online reverse auction platform. The core of the system has been built around 3 user levels (Job Poster, Contractor and Admin) and several additional modules were integrated (Business Directory, Review System, Subscription System) to make it a full fedged marketplace.
Job posters (home owners) can request services from contractors by providing specific info about their project; picking the right category (and subcategory), providing a short and detailed description, who brings the equipment (job poster, contractor or TBD), when the works needs to start, whether they want to receive bids per hour, m2 or for the entire project and the auction period (7-60 days). In addition they can include pictures to make it easier for the contractor to get a view of the work that needs to be done.
Once our software receives this info, the match making system will do its magic and contractors will start bidding on the project. The home owner then decides which tradesman is the best fit for the job. They can compare tradesmen by looking at profiles, work history, and reviews from previous customers after which they decide who to speak to and get quotes from. After the project is complete, they can leave feedback to complete the loop.
Contractors on the other hand can view projects by browsing the marketplace or receive job leads, that match their skills and location, straight into their mailbox. After they received these so-called job alerts, contactors can select the jobs they're interested in and message or send the customer a quote.
The admin user level is the part where you, the site owner, has an overview of your marketplace an its current activity. You can add categories and subcategories (with description), see a list of the current contractors, job posters, jobs as well as the active subscriptions.
The business directory is an integrated marketplace module where job posters can browse and search for contractors (via company name, location or category) and look up specific details about them, such as their address, website, activities and previously done work. They can invite contractors directly to bid on their projects or send them an email with questions. As a contractor, it is important to build a great looking profile that looks appealing to home owners and ranks high in search results.
After a job is completed, a job poster can leave feedback to help future users pick their contractor. They can vote thumbs up or down (How do you rate this company? Either good or bad), and write a testimonial on the work that has been done. The latest testimonials are automatically displayed on the homepage, as well as on the profile of the contractors.
The integrated membership system for contractors allows you to easily earn money from your marketplace. As a webmaster you decide how much to charge for a monthly, quarterly or yearly subscription. These paid packages allow contractors to bid on projects and aks questions to job owners. Payments are automatically handled via Paypal subscriptions so you don't have to worry about money collection.
- Affordable: at $199, Contractor Scripts has the best price in the industry (see for yourself on the comparison table).
- No hidden or additional charges: Unlike our competitors, we don't charge extra for branding removal, amount of users or support. You pay $199 once and own the software for life.
- Free installation service: We even install the script for you, at a host of your choice, at no extra charge.
- Free technical support: Included in the price is 1 year of free support; we answer all your questions within 24 hours via our integrated support ticket system.
- Visible source code included: You'll have the fully unencrypted source code to play with, making it possible to implement your own functionality or integrate your own custom features.
- Integrated membership system: The integrated membership system for contractors allows you to easily earn money from your marketplace. As a webmaster you decide how much to charge for a monthly, quarterly or yearly subscription. These paid packages allow contractors to bid on projects and aks questions to job owners. Payments are automatically handled via Paypal subscriptions so you don't have to worry about money collection.
- Banner advertisements
- Integrated newsletter system
- Text links